- Drive student applications for University of Windsor’s various programs and offerings.
- Increase brand touchpoints and increase impression thresholds in efforts to stabilize year over year campaign results despite macro factors such as the Coronavirus. As such, awareness channels such as digital audio, YouTube and connected television accounted for 40% of spend.
- Better media performance efficiencies by focusing on lessening overall cost and increasing media performance results per channel.
Targeted Prospective Students on the Social platforms they use most and tested emerging ones: We diversified our Social investment strategy to test new channels and drive incremental reach of prospective students on the channels they use most beyond Facebook to include Pinterest, SnapChat and Instagram
- Used a Video First Creative Strategy: Leaned into ad types that were attention grabbing and thumb-stopping in a mobile first world with a predominantly video strategy employing long form video creatives (30 seconds) to tell the story of University of Windsor and drive home the unique value proposition
- Retargeted Prospective Students who showed interest and pushed them down the path to Applying with a full funnel Social strategy: Built retargeting audiences off of consumption of longer duration videos (30s) and used shorter video cut downs as a continuation of the brand message – using these to support a full funnel strategy on Social. This allowed us to target students who have shown interest in the University to continue to interact with the videos in a new way, and drive them down the path of applying to the school, showcasing their unique value proposition in new ways.
- Used 1st Party Data to Build Lookalike Audiences to Improve Effectiveness of our Campaigns. Used 1st party audience data of prospective students and current students to build lookalike audiences alongside retargeting audiences which aided in increasing the quality of traffic to site and student applications